Nicole de BoerAttorney at law
Nicole (1977) graduated at Tilburg University in 2000. After graduating, she started her career as an attorney at law at Banning Advocaten in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
In 2009, Nicole followed the Grotius National and International Contracting specialization course and completed it with honours (Cum Laude). Until 2011, Nicole conducted civil advisory and procedural practice at various offices. After that, Nicole worked for a number of years as a Professional Support Lawyer at Houthoff Buruma, where she gained more in-depth knowledge of insurance law. Since 2015, she has continued her career as an attorney at law.
Nicole has extensive experience in advising and litigating in the fields of insurance and liability law and general contract law. In addition, drafting and reviewing of commercial contracts (including policy conditions) are part of Nicole’s expertise.
“She is committed to her clients and is prepared to go to any length to bring a matter to a favorable conclusion.”
Nicole publishes regularly. She is a permanent annotator for the legal journal “Case law in the Netherlands” (Jurisprudentie in Nederland – JIN) and editorial member for the legal journal “Agreement in the Legal Practice” (Overeenkomst in de Rechtspraktijk – ORP).
- Dutch Association for Procedural Law (Nederlandse Vereniging voor Procesrecht – NVvP)
- Association for Civil Law (Vereniging voor Burgerlijk Recht – VBR)
- Association for Insurance Sciences (Vereniging voor Verzekeringswetenschap – VvVW)
- Association for Liability Law (Vereniging voor Aansprakelijkheids- en Schadevergoedingsrecht – VASR)
- Editorial member for the legal journal “Agreement in the Legal Practice” (Overeenkomst in de Rechtspraktijk – ORP)
- Annotator for the legal journal “Case law in the Netherlands” (Jurisprudentie in Nederland – JIN)